Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Beginning & An Introduction

Hi dear..
I really thank you because you would like to see my site..^_^

My full name is Prizilia Chika Runtukahu, but you guys can call me just 'Chika'. I'm the eldest daughter in my family. I have one brother named 'Gerry' and two sisters 'Really' & 'Kalvari'. I really want to be someone in music, but unhappily I can't sing or play musical instruments. Funny, but I'd really like to get into that. :) Owh, I also love playing badminton. It's good. And bdw, it's the only sport that I loved. :D

I'm all about being close to the things I love. My friends, my phone, and definitely my laptop. I love musics, I love movies, I love purple, I love watching Disney Channel!
I always with my laptop.Well, it might because almost things I do with that. I really need it. Much. 
I usually use the name 'Hilary' and 'Mitchie', thought it's not my real name. It's because I like that names. Hilary is my fan. Mitchie too. That's why I like to use the names. haha :D

I've been living far from my family since I was 14th because of my school. But it's not so bad, not at all. I think been living far from my parents makes me more grew-up. I can manage my time, money, I can wash my own clothes, and be more responsibilities about all the things I did. :D 

I have close friends. ShanyYane, and Nita. They're great! Shany is cute girl and petulance. She's easy getting angry. :D She's my seatmate. Yane is good one and smart too. She sat down with Nita. And Anita is great. She likes playing volleyball. Shani and yane like Korean Movies. They know so many about the Korean Movies and Artists. That's good.
  
Well, I go to SMK Kristen 1 Tomohon (Manado - North Sulawesi) and I'm at 3rd grade now. I belong to "Computer and Network Department". I go there because I love technology.. ^_^ I take "English Club" for Excull. Thank God, this year I followed the National English Competition 2010 in Bandung. Amazing experience. My first trip out of city was to be a representative from North Sulawesi. Really great moment. I Love English !!


Now, I'm trying to learn and be serious in my department (TKJ) especially about web design. Because I want to follow the "LKS Web Design 2010". I hope I can be the representative of North Sulawesi again. But to show them, I have to work and study hard. And first thing, I have to pray and ask Him about anything, cz I believe if God has plan, it's the best for all. I won't give up!!

And, I still believe in my Dear God.. Anything in His hands. Because, no one knows for sure God's plan. It's like a white paper, God paints and writes everything and humans just sign it. 
But, I also have to believe in myself. It also depends on me myself.
Anything could happen in this world.
Wish Me Luck !!


Well, that's a little about me "Prayzilia Chika Runtukahu".
as a beginning and introduction.
hopefully be a fun introduction.
^_^







_Jesus Christ Bless You All_






No comments:

Post a Comment