Sunday, October 31, 2010

Faker, Hacker, and Privacy.

Huh.
Second post on  new blog would be "Bad Experience". ckckck >.<


Guys, beware in choosing friends on your Facebook or any social network. There are many hacker that always wanna touch something that shouldn't be theirs. Many people just wanna break up your relationship between friends and boy/girlfriend. So, keep your account securely. I experienced it. I was accused and took offense.

The story is like this:
I have a friend named "J.A". Then he wrote something on my wall. And Mr.Hacker commented it that J.A uses Fake ID. Because I don't want a friend like him, try to attack someone on my facebook, I removed him from being my friend immediately at that time. Why did I remove him? beside my friends is too much now and getting close to max, I really do not want to have a friend like that. "Sok ikut campur and gak punya perasaan". So, I just decrease any weird friends.

I had removed him, but he still sent me massage. He asked about J.A again. He asked me "is J.A a faker". Then I told him to ask by his self. But then what.? He told me that I was avoiding someone. "Someone".?? Who was he mean, huh.?? and he told me that I was a faker. I just live in fake, suck, boring world. "I'm a Loser". ????????? Who is he.?? Talked to me like that just because I said that I don't know whether J.A is faker or not. huh. really annoyed. And when I told him that He has hurt my feelings, he just said "you still have a feelings.? I guess not.".

This person is really disturbing me!! >.<

Faker. That's what he wants to know and "sok jadi Hacker". He said I'm a faker and he is a hacker that will fight against me "a faker, live in a mortal world and have a relationship with someone who doesn't real. He said I'm obsolete person. He doesn't even know who I am, and in fact I belong to IT Department., which means I know technology! >.< I guessed he thought I'm in a relationship with J.A. And he thought that I just fake and make J.A by my self. J.A isn't real and I'm faking. What a jerk.? He doesn't even know who is in relationship with me now. If he thinks that he is "J.A", he really got it WRONG!
Well, he just makes me mad and upset. I hope he will get a penalty.

He said that Facebook is for socializing not for any privacy. Stupid one! Anyone has privacy. Even they are using Facebook or any social network. And I'm the one who really do not like people that touch my privacy without any permissions especially be a knowingly person. I use Facebook. But "my privacy is mine, no one is allowed to know it, change it, or be a "wiseacre guy" about it. I really do not like that guy.
What hacker.? I think he just jealous.

Guys, I just wanna to share my experience and give you a little advice. ^_^
So, I hope u guys can take care of all of your account and privacy. Do not let anyone insults you.
Keep your stance and do not forget to pray to ask God what is the best way and choice that have to be taken. Even to confirm any friends. But it doesn't mean that you have to sort out to choose a friend, but you should beware from any strange person.


Thanks for reading my post!


God Bless You All. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment